Lilypie

Monday, March 10, 2008

Happenings for the week....

Two parties in a row.....

Today (9th March) is Daddy's Grandma birthday party, we were supposed to be at Great Grandma's place @ Ghim Moh by 11:30am. As usual, Mummy took her own sweet time dolling herself & in the end, we only left home at 11:35am, reaching by 12:00pm.

After waiting for about 1.5 hours, we decided to leave for Aidan's full month party (Auntie Angeline's newborn party @ Pasir Ris). The sad thing was Daddy and Mummy did not get to eat the sumptuous lunch buffet arranged by Great Grandma due to some unfortunate event (the caterer was 2 hours late).



I was not exactly comfortable meeting so many strangers at Aidan's party; guess i am shy... hee..... Daddy and Mummy took turns pacifying me while they gobbled their lunch. It was only towards the end of the party did i start to show my sociable side.

My 1st Trial Class @ Tanglin Shopping Centre

Mummy and Daddy arranged for a trial class for me at Kampong Playhouse on Saturday afternoon. Thanks to Auntie Crystal (Issac's mummy), the class was free. I enjoyed the company of Joven, Joshua, Mark, Issac, Keith & Ethan and of course, Ms Patricia (the pretty yet not so young coordinator). We had fun playing with egg-shaped shakers, african drums, rubber balls and a huge colourful parachute! Wow...... check out some of the pictures taken below:



Personal Bed


After squeezing with Mummy & Daddy for the past 7 months in their Queen size bed, I finally got to sleep in my personal bed, bought for me since August 2007. Though I prefer warm cuddles from them, it still feels great having your own privacy sometimes. :D


New Toy

While spending the whole weekend at Jurong (because Daddy needed to attend a dinner event), I managed to spend more quality time with Granny; i only get to see her for half a weekend every week. During our shopping at Jurong point, Granny bought me a new toy for my stroller. Check this out while i sign off this post for the week. Stay tuned......

No comments: