Lilypie

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Long waited post.... Toys Galore!

It's been awhile since my last posting.... Mummy has been hogging the comp to post her Bulk Purchase (BP) threads in Singapore Motherhood Forum while Daddy has been busy mugging his books; he has got another 2 papers (1 internal & 1 external exam) to clear by 2oth May 08. As for me, i was struck with the ever-so-irritating flu bug since the beginning of May.

Mummy rented some toys to keep me company during this period of recuperation:



Granny bought me this walker from Toy-R-Us:



I felt much better after two full weeks of medication so last weekend was shopping days again. Mummy, Daddy and Granny brought me to United Square to shop for new toys. There was a Toy-R-Us sale going on where toys were at cut-throat discounts! Here are some of my new collections:

No comments: