Lilypie

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vivocity

Right after Jayden's birthday party, we left for birthday cake hunting..... guess where we ended up? Yes, we went to Ang Mo Kio Ave 10..... :D If you are anxious to find out how my birthday cake looks like, stare hard at the "?" below for the answer......


After placing the order for my birthday cake, we went back to Grandma's place to rest our feet. If you are wondering if Daddy and Mummy are throwing me a birthday party, the obvious answer would be........... NO! Daddy is of the opinion that I am too "little" to appreciate the meaning to have a birthday party; while Mummy is worried that I will fall sick again (as i do fall sick easily).

Are you still staring at the question mark? Hee...... Honestly, I also do not have any idea how the cake looks like..... guess you have to join me in waiting for the answer on my birthday with is one week away!



Coming back to the headline of this posting...... Mummy insist that i have the event blogged..... Well, while Mummy and Daddy had their romantic set dinner at The Mussels Guys restaurant, i was left sitting in the baby chair drinking my tasteless milk. Seriously annoyed, I rejected feeding and left a deep impression before we left that place..... my Poo stench!

While Daddy ran out in a hurry looking for a changing room, Mummy chased after him laughing all the way. Once we reached the changing room, the stinkful truth revealed itself..... the poo had leaked from my pampers (this is the problem with pull-up pants) and stained my pants.

Struggling to hold their breath, Mummy and Daddy finished cleaning me up only to have me pee all over again..... Hahahaha...... This is fun! After cleaning me up the second time, Mummy decided that we should head home, just in case i start another prank on them again. Sigh... that is the end of fun time.

Here is my parting shot:

No comments: