Lilypie

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Updates about myself

I think it's time to give some updates on myself and my achievements. Daddy is starting to stray away from my updates by giving generic information...... Daddy, this is my blog leh.... so please focus on me ya. hee.....

Ok so what's my achievements so far? Let's see...... Now I can say / do the following:
- Play imagination (do cooking and pretend the pot is hot and insist that mummy blow before she drinks from the cup)
- Carry and strip my doll (but still cannot dress up the doll)
- Apply moisturizer on mummy and myself (I'm vain, yes I admit!)
- Sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (not missing any words now and quite in tune hee)
- Sing "Naik Naik ke Puncak Gunung" - that's an Indonesian song.... taught by Kaka Wati (my all time favourite "nanny")
- Mix the lyrics of Old MacDonald and Rain Rain Go Away (it's called Andrea's song)
- Count 1 to 10 in English and now moving on to 11 - 20 but still learning in progress
- Count 1 to 10 in Bahasa Indonesia
- Count 1 to 10 in Mandarin
- Differentiate shapes (circle, square, triangle)
- Say A, B, C (but sometimes still miss out certain alphabets)
- Draw straight line (quite straight lah...... tested by PD recently hee)
- Swim / paddle at least 2m length with only the help of 2 arm floats...... in an adult pool ok! (now practicing how to blow bubbles in the pool hee)

Ok, i think that's about it.... will update more next time.... and oh ya, my all time favourite qn now is "Mummy / Daddy, zuo she me? (What are you doing) or Mummy / Daddy, chi she me? (what are you eating)"

No comments: