Lilypie

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Marina Square

Finally...... I got to go somewhere else to shop besides Great World City and Tiong Bahru Plaza. :)

Uncle Noel (Dad's good fren from Citi) invited mummy and daddy for lunch at his restaurant in Marina Square.The restaurant serves flavours from the Philippines. Mummy enjoyed the Fried Fish with Yam Leaves while daddy savour the Grilled Eggplant. Of course, i did not allow myself to be left out; i participated by crying, pooing and demanding for milk and attention! And i received a belated gift for my 1st month celebration; a HUGE ang bao!

After lunch, mummy decided to do some shopping in the mall. But before that, i need to be changed so mummy brought me to the nearest nursing room to clean me. Mummy complained that we spend more time in the nursing room than shopping in the mall. Humph!

Mummy bought a few pieces of clothing while daddy spend time waiting for mummy and feeding me. We left for home after shopping through the new outlet, John Little. :) Though i did not get to shop much, i still enjoyed my 1st outing to Marina Square.

No comments: