Lilypie

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mummy - My personal ATM


Mummy finally feels that it's time to do some updates to my blog as Daddy is too busy these few days....

I've finally "graduated" from the PD's office since Monday as my PD is pleased with my latest weight gain despite my reflux problem. Thanks to mummy's endless effort to pump me more milk and making sure that I finish all my feeds.

Mummy is extremely happy to hear the PD says that I no longer need to be under review because each time at the PD clinic, mummy feels like she is an ATM machine.

However with the weight gain, it also means that I'm starting to outgrow my current clothes and this also means that I'll be getting new ones soon .. *Yippie*.....

Today mummy made her first biggest purchase for me and an expensive one - Insurance! So there goes mummy's wish of getting another Coach bag.... haha....

No comments: