Lilypie

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Updates... finally



After more than one week out of action, i am back with a slide show and a video clip. :)

To give to a little brief on the pictures first; I attended my Cousin's birthday dinner last week. She had a Barney birthday cake customised for her 2nd birthday (baked by the same chef who did her 1st birthday cake). Though i did not eat a slice (cos i am a milk baby silly), it was a blueberry sponge cake.... yum yum.

Mummy bought me a hair band during our shopping trip in Takashimaya on day. Ladies & Gentlemen who reads my blog, pls tell mummy that i do not need a silly hair band to look girly....... :P

Side Story 1: I broke Grandma's tooth two weeks ago; that cost more than $30k to repair. Sorry Grandma... i will promise to break something less expensive.

I went to quite a number of places to shop last week; because Mummy & Daddy took leave from work to look after me while Grandma went on cruise for 4 days 3 nights. Of which, Daddy brought me brisk walking to a nearby temple to pray where i was molested by 2 "bapoks" at the temple..... yeeeeee!

I also attented Uncle Larry's & Auntie Trionna's wedding last night.... yet again, i was mistaken for a BOY! So much for being in a cute pinkish jump suit.

Side Story 2: I pee at Daddy twice this week... ahhahah.....

Now for the video...... Enjoy!

No comments: