Lilypie

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Week 10 going to Week 11

Time flies. It's been 10 weeks in the world and yeah, i love it here. :) My daddy and mummy loves me, my granny and grandma loves me, my other relatives and frenz adores me. I am becoming happier each day; mummy says i smiled more nowadays.

You see, i could be even happier if everyone who saw me would recognise that i am a BABE; not HUNK! Having short hair does not automatically make me a baby boy! I have more hair than any 4 month old boy you know?!?!? Humph!

I met grandfather (mummy's dad) last weekend when he returned from Malaysia. He had difficulty carrying me in the beginning; Mummy said his "hands were like legs". We went Great World City to have dinner one evening and we took some picture. Check out the slideshow below.

Anyway, I got to see my great granddaddy for the 1st time yesterday; he lived in England since great granny passed away many years ago. I got the impression that he was very happy to see me though his words did not make sense to anyone. Daddy said great granddaddy had a stroke previously and had been speech impaired since. Great granddaddy will be going back to England on Wednesday; i do not know when will be the next time i see him, hopefully not too long. :)

I slept over at granny's place in Jurong this weekend. Interestingly, mummy said i can eat better than when i was in granny's house (probably i was much pampered). Granny sings better than grandma definitely... hee, sorry grandma. Anuway, i have this strong impression that granny misses my "jie jie" alot; she never misses out talking about "jie jie" in every conversation she had with daddy or mummy. I hope Anutie Carole and granny can just speak to each other soon, then i can meet "jie jie" and play with her often.

The following are pictures for this week. :)

No comments: