Lilypie

Monday, December 1, 2008

Long time no see......

Sorry to all.... life have been pretty hectic for my poor parents that they have neglected in helping me update my little blog. Please dun blame me for the non-update page ok? :D

Anyway, Daddy finally got it started again since is is officially free for the next two weeks. He is on Compliance Leave (where he is required to stay away from office for the next 10 working days continuously). Starting from 28 Nov 08 till 12 Dec 08, he will be spending most of his time with me... i hope! hee......

Life have been fun, really, if not for little bumps here and there (blue-black), especially this following pic will show my most obvious bump (left upper cheek, next to the eye) to date:


Attending Classes

Some of you may remembered, i am still attending playschool at Growing Up Gifted (GUG). My 2nd term is finishing soon and Mummy is contemplating if i should be switching school. Seriously, I do enjoy myself in the class and have made great progress in the field of Sociability; second to that would be my Artwork:




Stay tuned.... more updates in the next few hours.... :D

No comments: