Lilypie

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Old and New

Today is the last day of 2008 and I'm told that I'll be one year older in a couple of hours...... strange, I thought I only gain one more number to my age on my birthday....

It has also been a very busy week for me. Yes, I am a busy toddler don't ya know? It's the school holidays and though I have not started school but I feel like I'm having school holidays..... why? Because all the kor-kors and jie-jies only gets to travel overseas during their school holidays. So that's what I did last week. Mummy and Daddy took leave and brought me on a cruise by Star Cruise Libra to Port Klang and Langkawi to celebrate Xmas. I got a lot more pressies this year hee...... So did I enjoy my first overseas travel? Check out the pics below..... But poor Daddy had some slight food poisoning on the last day of cruise and poor Mummy now had to look after one more person other than me. So she has to sacrifice some of her "Jackpot" time to take care of us. Never mind lah Mummy, Daddy says he will "tiap" the "winnings" that you are missing out.



Then after the cruise, I had my first trip to the Zoo yesterday. I had a very educational lesson yesterday on mating by the monkeys. Hmm........ Mummy say I'm too under-aged to watch that but then well, how can I not look when the monkeys decided to do their act right in front of me with no advance warning???

So what's my New Year resolutions? hmm....... more toys and more toys..... hee....

Ok let me end my last blog for 2008 by wishing all a very Happy New Year 2009!

No comments: