Lilypie

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthday Pictures!

I realised that uploading pictures using Blogger can be quite a chore and time consuming, hence i have decided to add the following facebook link for your convenience of viewing:


Birthday Cake

This is the cake Daddy bought for me for my 2nd birthday, it was purchased from a shop named "Chocolate Art" @ Great World City.

Class Photo 1

Sitted around me are my classmates from GUG; Chloe & Ethan.......

Class Photo 2

.... a few other frens which could not see clearly except Wee Sin... and of course, my two Teachers....

Class Photo 3

My frenz sang me a birthday song while i stoned in heartfelt appreciation.....

Birthday Lunch Photo 1

Auntie Carole and Uncle Yew Kit with my "Di Di" Conrad at my birthday lunch in Marina Square, "Pu Tien" Restaurant....

Birthday Lunch Photo 2

Strolling with Granny, Mumy and "Jie Jie" Clarisse after lunch...

Birthday Lunch Photo 3

... and now for the event of "Birthday Cake Cutting"....

Birthday Gifts from Mummy n Daddy

New toys for my 2nd birthday... can you guess which gift is from Mummy and which is from Daddy?

Dinner time with Ah Ma

Dressed up from dinner @ "Irvin's" (along intersection of Zion & River Valley rd) with Ah Ma and Ah Gong.... looks abit "A-go-go" right? Well, I must dress to be in sync with Ah Ma's era...... heee...

Hope you had as much fun browing my photos as i had getting them taken. See you back here soon!

No comments: