Lilypie

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Father's Day 2009 - 21 June 2009


Today is the 2nd time in my entire lifetime celebrating Father's day with Daddy. It started with my usual sunday class at GUG where i was given a "Star" for my excellent behaviour (please don't tell anyone that all my classmates get one almost every week).

Right after my usual short nap and a snappy lunch meal, i got dressed up for the pool to have a swim. Though i was a pretty good "swimmer", Daddy insisted that he held on to me while i skillfully glide in the pool. I had great fun! You can enjoy my excitment with the following video:



After my swim, i proceed to another round of snooze, preparing for the big feast in the evening with Grandma, Grandpa, Mummy and Daddy for Father's Day. The location is a "Sze Char" restaurant at Tiong Bahru known as "Por Kee". It was an appetising dinner with my family until.... some stupid mosquitos started harassing me.....

Of course, there is still more. Right after dinner, we went to Tiong Bahru Plaza for desserts. While Mummy had her "Mango Pomelo ice", Grandma ordered a bowl of "Walnut Sesame Paste" to share.

In all a fun filled day! Shall do it again real soon.... :)

No comments: