Lilypie

Friday, July 27, 2007

Day 2 - Part 2

Yeah.... mummy found my mittens this afternoon; but soiled by my saliva. Hence, mummy requested daddy to drive back to Jurong to collect new ones bought for me by my Granny.

By the way, i was given many jabs and also went for hearing test. The nurses said i behaved well and the results were okay.

Today, many people visited me; including mummy's frez, colleagues and relatives. Clarisse, my elder cousin, was here and jealous of me when her mum, Carole, carried me in her arms.... Hee.. aren't i popular?


Being a hungry baby, i hung on to mummy for more than 90 mins for my milk milk this evening; until mummy cried for help (she resorted to calling the nurses to her rescue). Hence, i was again deprived of my family time with her and daddy tonight. :(

oh, i will be leaving the hospital for home tomorrow. Yeah!

No comments: