Lilypie

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Day 3


Today was the 1st time i got naked in front of a crowd of aunties whom i do not know; i was "volunteered" to be the bathing model by mummy. The nurse who bathed me did a good job; bathing me and massaging me at the same time. The bath was so enjoyable that i fell asleep soon after. Daddy video the whole process... hee hee...


However, i could not go home with daddy and mummy today as the nurses discovered i got a mild "condition", hence i was again placed naked, under UV lights to "correct" my condition. This also mean that i cannot milk my "supply" tonight. sigh, yet another day of formula milk. By the ay, i actually look quite "HOT" with my pampers and customised shades baking under the UV lights (too bad, daddy never take any pictures).

No comments: