Lilypie

Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 4 & 5

Day 4:


After spending an extra day at the nursery, my "condition" improved and the nurses calle mummy to bring me home. But mummy cannot leave home while on confinement, thus daddy and grandma went to fetch me home.

Today is my first day at home, alot of things are new to me; though i could not recognise anything at all (except "mummy cow"). There were alot of vistors, young and old, discussing different ways of taking care of me. But mummy cried alot today; daddy said it was becos of "generation & cultural difference in practices". Do you know what he mean?

Day 5:

Daddy and Mummy have been taking care of me the whole night; cos i shitted at least 4 times and wee wee all night long. Ahahaha.... I am so enjoying myself...... being pampered just like a princess. Daddy says that he has not wiped "poo poo" for any female except me; so virgin........
Mummy has been trying to take a picture of me smiling since i came home, finally my moments of joy in "Zzzz-Land" was captured by daddy. Daddy also bathed me for the first time today after his visit to the doctor for his cough. He spent more than $60 on the consultation, but he would have to spent more on me very soon...... Hee.....

As mummy was checking her 4D slips, she realised that she won $8. Sigh.... This is like peanuts to the "angbao" i received. :P Anyway, daddy will be back to work tomorrow, but he will be back early in the afternoon to have my chinese name sorted out. :)

Here are some pictures taken yesterday and today:



No comments: