Lilypie

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Day 6 & 7


These two days passed so quickly.... :)

Day 6

Daddy took half day from work to visit a "Master" for my chinese name. It was finally decided to have my chinese name as 黄诗颖. Granny said that the last character sounds the same as my elder cousin Clarisse in cantonese.

Daddy was not with me tonight; Daddy went home to accompany Granny who is alone at home. Mummy and Grandma took turns to take care of me; I made them work HARD.... ahahahha.... While mummy fed me, grandma caught a few winks; when mummy rest, grandma changed my diapers..... and this went on and on.......

Day 7

Daddy went to work for a full day today; though i still cannot recognise faces, i do miss daddy. :)

I puked milk and poo many times today. Mummy and grandma were worried sick; Daddy was tasked to send me to hospital soon after he reached home. As Granny and Auntie Carole was on the way visit me, daddy took a free ride to the hospital. As the daily consultation hours were over, i was sent to the emergency dept.

After taking my temperature, i waited impatiently for the doctor to see me. As i was hungry, granny fed me with milk daddy prepared in advance. The nurse attending to me asked daddy to fill in my particulars on a form; Daddy was pretty disturbed when asked of my occupation..... then daddy said that my occupation was a "Milk Sucker"; the nurses, granny and auntie Carole laughed. Daddy, I am no "Milk Sucker"; I merely functioned as a "Milk Pump", where the output accidentally went into my tummy. Hee....

After checking me out (i very pretty you know?), the doctor said that there was nothing wrong with me. It was only the effects of eating breast milk that results me to puke milk and poo more often. However, the doctor also mentioned if there were further problems, i should be admitted for observations. Since i will be seeing my PD tomorrow, daddy decides to bring me home first. Before i left the hospital, i poo another time...

Auntie Carole dropped daddy back home while i slept soundly in his arms....... :)

No comments: