Lilypie

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mid-week Updates


Hee, guess you must be curious to find out what happen during my 1st month. Many aunties & uncles came to visit me; some of them actually came with my future playmates.... :)

Introducing first.... my "milk cow"...........



This is me in my new dress..... my mummy buy for me one! :P


The following are photos & video taken of me with me immediate relatives:




The above is my cousin Clarisse Leong carrying me and comforting me with her "metal-sand palm" taught by her mummy, my auntie Carole. Hahahahhaa....


This is granny & me... :)



This is my new toy given to me by my granny. It's a pink musical hippo.... :)





However, all sweet things comes to an end; i am still on medication to cure my phlegm. Here's me being man-handled by my parents with my grandma as accomplice. And here is the picture of the accomplice:


Stay tuned for more updates.... :)

No comments: