Lilypie

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Day 11, 12 & 13

Day 11

I gave mummy a hard time when grandma went shopping in the afternoon. Mummy called daddy to ask if he is taking time off work to go home early; to accompany mummy and me. With daddy's busy work schedule, he could only promise to be back home on time... sigh....


Day 12

Nothing extraordinary happened today besides the usual agenda..... milk, poo, pee, zzz, pee, pee, milk..... etc. Daddy came home in time for his 7pm show on SCV channel 55. After having dinner and watching the Chinese Serial "Snow Mountain Flying Fox", he made his way to Jurong. He was there to gather interest of his TKD trainees on the Sport Chanbara Camp. With little effort, there were 12 immediate participants for the event to be held on 16th September 2007. He was back for my feed at about 11pm.


Day 13

Today Daddy complained that Mummy has not contributed to my blog much. Hey! Mummy is also busy even though she is at home all the time. That's because Mummy is always so busy trying to pump more milk for my endless hunger pangs and not to mention my endless pee (must have output lah since so much input) so Mummy can only do her very best to try to peep in here every now and then.

This morning, Daddy gained another new experience. Sucking my mucus from my nose with his mouth after Granny complained that I seemed to have a blocked nose! And that's before his breakfast! Haha..... wonder if that added any flavor to his coffee???

Granny gave in to her zzz monster in the afternoon and Mummy and Daddy were tasked to clean me up and feed me. Hey! This is family bonding ya know! I missed having Mummy and Daddy fuss over me cos Granny is very strict. I finally get to sleep in Daddy's arms instead of the boring bed. Mummy complained that I'm starting to get spoiled cos now I need the comfort of Mummy's tits to stop my endless crying. Well, that's what happened when pacifier is not given to me. I have my ways still..... Hee....

Before I go back to my dreams, here's wishing all a very Happy National Day.

No comments: