Lilypie

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Day 14 onwards


Day 14 (onwards - Daddy lost count of the days and Mummy to lazy to count....)

Hi all! I am now 2 weeks old... though i have not grown much (cos i could not get myself measured a home), i felt very much more matured - Daddy said i have pimples growing all over my face.

Friday

Daddy came home late tonight, he went to his fren's new search firm's official opening to congratulate him. He met up with 2 other frenz to cost-share a gift for this special occassion. They met at Taka and bought a bottle of Champagne. While shopping around, daddy spotted a few gifts for me. He MMS mummy to have her views of my gifts; but mummy busy entertaining her frenz who visited her that evening and missed the message. In the end, i got nothing..... so sad.

Saturday

Mummy needs to go to the hospital for review; i followed along even though my appointment was supposed to be on Monday morning. Grandma carried my throughout the drive to the hospital; so you should know who is the free-service TAXI driver.

The PD said that my yellowish condition has improved tremendously. But my ever-so-concern mummy asked so many questions which got the PD quite concern about my well-being. In the end, i was prescribed with at least 5 types of medication, including a "OXY" cream for my forehead.

Daddy had to leave before mummy met her gynae becos he was needed by his students (the students are participating in National Taekwondo Sparring Tournament that afternoon). Mummy will be seeing the gynae in 6 weeks time; I overheard the doctor saying that she wants to speak to mummy about family planning... :P

Sunday

Daddy was up till 2am this morning taking care of me; my hunger & poo needs. Mummy was busy struggling to sleep; not becos of i was too noisy, but becos she was itching badly after application of medication given by the gynae.

Daddy went out at about 8:20am; to Yishun Sports Hall. 4 of his students have matches this morning. He came back home considerably early this afternoon; none of his students qualified for the quarter finals... sigh.....

Today my blog will end here, cos i will be busy keeping my folks on their toes while grandma goes partying with her frenz in the afternoon.

No comments: