Lilypie

Monday, August 6, 2007

Day 10 & 11



Day 10

Today is Sunday; Daddy was supposed to have a basketball session with his frenz, but he session was cancelled due to low turn out. Since grandma wanted to go out with her frenz to do some shopping. Mummy and daddy was tasked to take care of me in the afternoon.

While i was sleeping, daddy decided to make a trip to Great World to buy a "Thank You" card for Auntie Ying Ying; Auntie Ying Ying bought me a gold pendant with "Minnie Mouse" Design. Daddy bought some soy bean cakes and soy bean milk for mummy. By the time daddy came home, it was time for my feed.

My usual routine is to sleep, eat and poo & pee. To create some excitement in the afternoon, i decided to poo on daddy instead of having him pick up after me. Daddy should thank me for not squirting pee on top of my poo.... ahahha.. They say poo = gold = good luck. I am giving my daddy extremely good fortune! :P

Day 11

Today is a slow day. After visiting my PD at 10am where the PD said my condition improved slightly, I went home to mummy to milk her the second time for the day. Daddy went to work early in the morning, hence grandma accompanied me to visit the PD instead.

I missed pooing on daddy. :) Instead of missing out on my fun, i decided to exercise my royal rights in bestowing my royal "output" on mummy. However, my super intelligent mummy read my thoughts so well that i did not manage to get any of my poo on her. Humph!

Daddy came home at about 7:10pm when I was still sleeping. By the time i woke up, daddy was again missing. Mummy said daddy went for his TKD class; but he will be back by 10pm tonight to accompany me.

You might find it interesting that i dun talk about my time with mummy as much as daddy. That's becos daddy asisted me in punching the content on this blog while mummy gets milked....... :P

No comments: