Lilypie

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Day 8 & 9


Day 8

Uncle James Chan told daddy that my blog was not updated for the past 2 days. I am only a baby, give me a break can? :) Anyway, the highlight of the day was when i poo on Grandma; her bermudas was stained with my yellow poo.... hahahhahhah.... Mummy was busy pumping and laughing away....

Daddy was sick today, thus he did not go TKD training. He napped till 9:30pm after reaching home from work at about 7:30pm. After a late dinner at almost 12am, he pat me to sleep till 2am, Saturday morning, when i started whining for milk..... Grandma said my timing for milk is more accurate than an alarm clock!

By the way, when can i get a manicure or pedicure?

Day 9

Daddy went out early this morning to Jurong to receive my new bed. The new bed cost $299; mummy paid for it. :) Mummy and grandma took turns to take care of me. The reason why they took turns was becos they took turns to receive massage from an awesomely voluptuous masseur.

Daddy returned to town by 1:30pm, he bought lunch on his way back; it was "Ham & Pineapple Baked Rice"..... Yum yum, too bad, i am too little to eat adults' food. But i added some flavour to his lunch with my pee..... it soaked thru his shorts..... :p

In the evening, daddy was also asked to pick up some "gold"...... at the same time when he had dinner....... life is so fun!

I have some new pictures to share:





No comments: